Wing Chun Kung Fu has been practiced for many centuries in China and since the mid 1950's has been spreading around the globe due in large part to the efforts of Great Grandmaster Ip Man. Ip Man believed all people could benefit physically and mentally from training in Traditional Wing Chun.
Below are some of these benefits for all students and some in particular for children.
· 1 Helps Refine Your coordination, agility & Spatial Awareness ( knowing where your body is in relation to things around it).
· 2 Improve Your Body Mechanics and Reduce Minor Injuries
· 3 A Healthy stronger body with greater flexibility & a great outlet for Pent-Up Stress
· 4 More Confidence and Better Focus
· 5 Improved Reflexes #6 A better you, better relationships and social support
· 7 Increased Discipline & Confidence
For Parents. If you could impact your child's life in a positive way... What would it be?
Independent studies show that today's martial art students:
· Get better grades
· Get in less trouble
· Are more motivated in many aspects of their lives.
· Are more self-disciplined than the average child.